What's up?
怎么了
Damn, bitch.
该死的
Got something for me?
有何收获
Yeah, I found them.
我找到他们了
Is this a 5 or an S?
这是5还是S
No, wait. S.
不,慢着,S
Yeah, a 5.
哦对,是5
Jesus, how the hell do you spell "street" wrong?S-T-R-E-A-T?
神啊,你怎么连"street"(街)都能拼成"streat"
Hey, man.
兄弟
I'm slinging mad volume and fat-stacking
我可是拼了命的散货收钱
Benjis, you know what I'm saying?
聪明蛋,你懂我意思吗
I can't be all about,like, spelling and shit.
我可不是全知全能的,连拼写那种傻事都会
So they got names?
有名字吗
Hers is, like, I don't know.
她的名字,恩,我不知道
She's just this woman is all.
只知道她是个女人
Him they call Spooge.
男的,别人叫他精虫
Spooge?
精虫
Not Mad Dog, not Diesel?
不是疯狗,也不是猛男
So let me get this straight. You got jacked by a guy named Spooge?
我就直说吧,你被抢了,还是被一个叫精虫的人
Yo, what's his name matter?
这关他的名字什么事
All's I saw was that knife
我满眼尽是他的刀
he stuck in my face, like that big!
那么大一把直抵着我的脸
But if you're looking for a reason not to go do this thing...
但如果你是在找不做这事儿的理由的话
Did I say that? 'Cause I'll go do it myself, right?
我有那么说么, 我就自己去做,行了吧
It's just I'm on probation and all.
我只是还在假释期
So you gonna do it?
就是说你打算做咯
Good. Right on.
很好,不错
'Cause these two, they need to get got.
这两个人得好好修理修理
Where's my money, bitch?
混蛋,我的钱呢
Where's my money?
我的钱在哪
That's good.
这样不错
Come on.
快开门
I will mess you up.
我会整死你的
Is that how you want to play this? Your call.
你准备这么玩吗,悉听尊便
Your funeral, Jack.
你的死期到了,杰克
Do not mess with me.
别惹我
I will bury you 'cause I'm crazy.
我发飙起来,可是会把你活埋了
You know. Mucho loco.
你知道的,疯子马乔
Do not test me.
别考验我耐心
Good morning! Good morning.
早上好,早上好
Honey, you blocking the mailbox.
亲爱的,你挡住邮箱了
Sorry.
抱歉
I think it's gonna be a nice day, huh?
今天天气不错,是吗
Yeah, High 70s.
恩,最高也就21度
You have a great day.
祝你一天顺利
Right on. You too.
好的,你也一样
God! Shit!
他妈的
Anybody home?
有人在家吗
Tonight, you will receive the ultimate fixture of cutlery.
今晚,你会收到终极刀具组合
Tonight, in this steel knockout...
今晚,在这套钢制神器中
Yo, is anybody else home?
嘿,家里其他人呢
Where's your folks? They here?
你的父母呢,他们在这吗
What's your name?
你叫什么
My name's...
我叫
Diesel.
猛男
Yo, don't you want to watch something other than this?
嘿,你不想看看其他节目吗
Like, I don't know, Mr. Rogers?
比如说,《罗杰斯先生》
So when your folks coming home?
你父母什么时候回家
Your dad, Mr. Spooge?
你爸爸,精虫先生
When is he getting back?
他什么时候回来
I'm hungry.
我饿了
Hey there, you three.
好啊,你们一家子
Just wanted to wish Walt a good first day back.
我只是想祝沃尔特第一天上班顺利归来
We'll be thinking about you
我们在想
teaching valences and covalences and...
你会教原子价和共有原子价还有
Okay, that's officially all I remember. Good luck.
好吧,我大概就记得这些了,祝好运
Skyler, give me a call when you get a chance.
斯凯勒有空给我打个电话
Hi, Walt and Skyler. This is Gretchen Schwartz,
好啊,沃尔特和斯凯勒,我是格雷琴·施瓦兹
Just calling to say hello.
只是打声招呼
I'm down from Santa Fe today,
我今天从圣达菲过来
And I was just thinking about you both,
立即就想到了你们俩
Hoping everything's well.
希望一切都好
I tried Walt's cell, and it said
我试着打沃尔特的手机
The number had been disconnected,
但他的号码无法接通
So I'm just hoping that everything's okay.
所以我希望一切都好
Call me if you can, whenever's convenient.
方便的时候给我回个电话
This is Skyler White.
我是斯凯勒·怀特
Am I catching you at a bad time?
我是不是打扰你了
No, not at all.
没,完全没有
It's so good to hear from you.
接到你的电话太好了
How is everybody?
家人都好吗
Very well, thank you.
很好,谢谢关心
Walt is actually at work today.
沃尔特今天去上班了
It's his first day back at work,
这是他第一天回去工作
And he lost his cell phone quite a while back.
他丢了手机,有一阵子了
And I really hope we didn't worry you.
真希望我们没让你操心
No No. I'm just so glad to hear that
不会,这太好了
Everybody's fine. That's wonderful.
大家都好,太棒了
I'm so very, very long overdue in telling you this,
很抱歉我现在才告诉你
And I just have to take Walt at his word
但是我得遵守和沃尔特之间约定
That he's been passing it along for me.
他把这事儿托付给我了
I mean, he's been so adamant about
他是那么执着地
Wanting to handle this whole thing by himself.
想一个人处理这件事
But I have picked up the phone about a hundred times. I just...
一直都想跟你通话,但是每次一拿起电话,我就
What is it? I can't...
怎么了,我
begin to thank you and Elliott
都不知道怎么感谢
For what you've done.
你和埃利奥特所做的事了
The money for Walt's treatment, it's just...
沃尔特的治疗费
It's saved us.
拯救了整个家
I don't know if I...
我不知道自己是否
Walt keeps saying,
沃尔特总是说
"Don't bother them.It's no big deal."
“别打扰他们了,这没什么”
But it is a big deal.
但这真的很重要
To me.
对我来说
And to all of us.
对我们所有人来说
So I just...
所以我
finally wanted to...
最终决定要
say thank you.
对你说声谢谢
Anyway.End of speech
说完了
So, I do hope we get to see you soon.
希望我们能很快再见面
Truly, anytime you're in town,
说真的,无论什么时候你来
anytime at all is good for us.
任何时候都行
How about this afternoon?
今天下午怎么样
Monoalkenes,
单烯烃
diolefins,
二烯烃
trienes, polyenes.
三烯烃,聚烯烃
The nomenclature alone is enough to make your head spin.
光这些专有名词就够让你晕头转向了
But when you start to feel overwhelmed, and you will,
但当你不知所措的时候,你只要
just keep in mind that one element.
牢记一个元素
Carbon.
碳
Carbon is at the center of it all.
碳是一切的关键
There is no life without carbon.
没有碳就没有生命
Nowhere. That we know of in the universe.
在我们所知道的宇宙中,碳元素无处不在
Everything that lives,
一切有生命的
lived, will live.
死去的,即将诞生的
Carbon.
都是碳元素组成的
Carmen is carbon.
卡门是碳元素组成的
Sorry. Assistant Principal Carmen.
抱歉,卡门副校长
Did you...
你有没有
I like to think of it...
我喜欢这么想
I like to think that the diamond
我认为钻石
and the woman who wears it on her finger
和戴着钻石的女人
are both formed
都是由
from the same stuff.
同一元素组成的
Or, say the diamond and the man who invented it.
不如说钻石和发明钻石的男人
That got your attention, right?
你们感兴趣了,不是吗
The man who invented the diamond.
发明钻石的男人
All right.
好吧
H. Tracy Hall. Write this name down.
H·特雷西·霍尔,记下这个名字
Dr. Hall invented the first reproducible process for making synthetic diamonds.
霍尔教授发明了第一个可再生工艺用于制造人造钻石
I mean, this is way back in the '50s. Now, today,
这是早在五十年代的事情,而如今
synthetic diamonds are used in oil drilling,
人造钻石被应用于石油钻探
electronics, multi-billion dollar industries.
电子设备等数十亿美元的产业
At the time, Dr. Hall worked for General Electric.
那时候,霍尔教授在为通用电气工作
And he made them a fortune.
并为他们带来了一笔不小的财富
I mean, incalculable.
不可计数的财富
You want to know how GE rewarded Dr. Hall?
你们想知道通用怎么回报霍尔博士的吗
A $10 US Savings Bond.
十美元的储蓄公债
Anyway.
总之
A Savings Bond printed on carbon-based paper
一个印在碳基纸上的储蓄公债
paid to a carbon-based man
付给了一个碳基的人
for something he made out of...carbon.
以奖励他以碳元素为基础的发明
It's so nice to have you back with us, Walt.
你回来真是太好了,沃尔特
And you're looking great, by the way.
顺便说下,你看起来真不赖
A little skinnier. Which is definitely no tragedy.
瘦了点,这当然不算坏事
And then there's the hair thing. I actually like that.
还有头发,我其实挺喜欢那样
That's a great look for you.
你这造型挺不错
But you're feeling good?
你身体感觉好吗
Absolutely. 100%.
当然,非常好
I'm glad to be back at work.
我很高兴能回来工作
I'm glad to...
我很高兴
I'm happy to be here. Really.
在这儿挺开心,真的
We're happy too.
我们也很开心
And I just...
只是
It's good.
没事
It's great.
这很好
Is everything okay?
有什么事吗
Just please feel comfortable
请放心
coming to me
如果有任何问题
with any problems,
就来找我
Any issues.
无论什么
Anything at all.
任何事情
You know, completely confidential.
完全保密
See you tomorrow, Flynn. See you, Jeffrey.
再见,弗林, 再见,杰弗里
Let me see it.
让我看看
Dad, let me see it.
老爸,让我看看
Don't worry about it.
别担心
Let's go.
我们走吧
Peekaboo.
看不见
Peekaboo.
看不见
You stay right here, all right?
你待在这儿别动,好吗
I mean it.
我说真的
You shut up! You shut up!
闭嘴, 你才闭嘴
You're the one who dropped it.
是你把他弄丢了
I didn't drop it! I didn't drop shit!
我没弄丢,我他妈没弄丢!
You dropped it! Shut the hell up about it.
是你弄丢的,你他妈给我闭嘴
You shut up! No, you shut up!
你闭嘴,不,你才闭嘴
Get up!
起来
Shut up!
闭嘴
Both of you!
你们俩都是
You know who might have done it?
你知道可能是谁干的吗
I have an idea.
我大概知道
Here's what I think.
我也是这么想的
You ID them. And then together,
你告诉我他们是谁,然后
You and I put a bag over their heads.
我和你一起给他们头上套上袋子
We tie them up,
把他们捆起来
Drive them way out into the desert,
把他们运到沙漠里
Strip them naked,
再剥光他们的衣服
Then bury them up to their necks
然后把他们埋到满是火蚁的沙堆里
On a huge mound of fire ants.
只露出脖子以上
Saw it in that old Western.
在一部老西部片里学的
You with me?
加入我吗
Scorpions?
要不用蝎子吧
Scorpions are good.
蝎子不错
Very nice.
很好
Damn, Dad.
酷,老爸
Check it out.
看看这个
Who is this?
这是谁的
So, this is Walter Jr. Or Flynn.
这是,小沃尔特,也可以叫他弗林
He likes to go by Flynn these days.
他最近喜欢被叫做弗林
Mom...What? I'm just offering the choice.
妈,干吗,我只是提供一点选择
This is Mrs. Schwartz, whom you've heard so much about.
这位是施瓦兹夫人,想必你已经听说过了
Very nice to meet you, Flynn.
很高兴认识你,弗林
Nice to meet you, too.
我也很高兴认识你
Walter.Look who's here.
沃尔特,看看谁来了
Always nice to see you.
见到你真高兴
What a nice surprise.
真是个惊喜
Look at you. You're looking good.
看看你,看起来不错嘛
Though a bald head is a bit of a shocker.
不过光头太惊悚了
I know it was for me.
我知道这是为了我
You have a good shaped head.
你头型不错
May I? Oh, sure.
我可以摸摸吗,当然
For good luck. Right? Exactly. Here's hoping.
为了好运,对吧, 对啊,要充满希望
We could use some of that, huh?
我们要怀有憧憬,是吧
Mrs. Schwartz?
施瓦兹夫人
Thank you so much for what you've done for my dad.
谢谢你为我爸爸所做的
It was a really good thing.
真的太好了
You're very welcome.
不用谢,真的
We're going to find a way to repay you.
我们会想方设法报答你
We don't want to ever hear that.
我们不奢求什么报答
You know what? I hate to say it,
我不想那么说
but I really need to get going.
但我真的得走了
That's too bad. You can't stay for dinner?
太遗憾了,你不能留下来吃晚餐吗
I wish I could, but unfortunately
我希望可以,但不幸的是
I have to try to beat the traffic.
我怕会堵车
Well, I hope we get a chance to...
我希望我们有机会能
to catch up real soon.
畅聊一番
Hopefully.
但愿如此
Your purse.
你的手袋
Good to see you.
再会
And you and Elliott are welcome any time. Really.
欢迎你和埃利奥特随时来做客
And I, for one, am gonna be much
我个人
better about keeping in touch.
也希望我们能常联系
It's so good to see you. And you.
见到你真是太好了,我也是
Nice meeting you.
认识你很高兴
Likewise.
我也是
Bye now. Drive safely.
再见了, 开车当心
What am I thinking?
我在想
I should walk her to her car. Really.
我该送她到车上
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
What did you...
你能不能
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
Can you not do or say
在那之前你可不可以
anything to anyone until then?
不要跟别人说
Please.
拜托
Please.
拜托了
Where's my money, bitch?
我的钱在哪,贱人
I ain't going to keep asking nice!
我不会好声好气问你的
Yo, all right? I want my money and my dope!
你没傻吧,我要我的钱和货
Come on!
快点
I just want to say, man...
我只是想说
What? What do you want to say?
什么,你想说什么
I just want to go on record.
我只是想说出来
You hit me really, really hard.
你打我打得太用力了
I think I'm seeing double.
我觉得我能看见重影
Maybe I need to go see a hospital.
或许我该去医院看看
Shut up!
闭嘴
Serious, I might have a concussion!
说真的,我可能脑震荡了
Don't fall asleep, baby.
别睡,宝贝
Subdural hematoma. Don't fall asleep.
硬脑膜下血肿, 别睡着
Shut...up.
闭嘴
Empty your pockets.
把口袋里东西都掏出来
Turn them out, everything on the table.
把口袋翻出来,都放在桌子上
Do it!
快
All right, turn around.
很好,转过身去
Turn around!
转身
Turn out your back pockets.Come on.
把后面的口袋也翻出来,快
All right. Shoes. Give them here.
好的,鞋子,放到这里
I told you, Diesel, we ain't holding any...
我告诉过你,猛男,我们一点也没留下
We shot it all.
全磕完了
Shot an ounce in a day and a half.
一天半能磕掉一盎司那么多
All right, tell you what.
好吧,让我告诉你吧
Both of you pull it out of your butts right now
你们俩现在马上把它从屁股里掏出来
or I grab a flashlight and some pliers and go exploring.
不然我亲自拿上手电筒和钳子来找
What's it going to be? Come on!
还等什么,快点
There you go.
就是这样
All right, come on. On the table.
很好,快,放桌子上
So what? You hold the crystal,
怎么,你拿冰毒
and she holds the H, huh?
她拿海洛因,是吧
Division of labor.
分工合作
All right, there's maybe an 8-ball here.
好吧,这儿大概有八分之一盎司的货
Where's the rest of my meth?
别的呢
Yo, for real? She up and lost it, yo.
说真的,她爽歪了把它们丢了
You shut up! Shut up, skank.
你闭嘴, 闭嘴,贱人
Shut up! Stop it!
闭嘴,给我停手
This really isn't getting any better.
情况一点也没好转
It's turning cranial.
头盖骨都扭曲了
You see this gun, huh? It's got five bullets.
你看见这把枪了吧,里面有五发子弹
One for each kneecap,
两人每个膝盖骨吃一颗
Plus an extra round for your cranial,
再给你的头盖骨额外一枪
for being such a pussy.
就因为你太娇气了
Hey, baby.
宝贝
Come here, baby.
过来,宝贝
Come here, baby.
快过来,宝贝
All right.
行了
You two are never getting high again.
你们俩再也别想嗑药了
I will make it my life's mission.
我一辈子都不会让你们爽的
Not another needle, not another ball,
针剂啊,冰毒啊,啥都别想了
Not one toke, not till I get what's mine.
在我拿到属于我的东西之前,一口都别想吸
We got you covered, man, sure.
我们会搞定的,绝不赖账
It just so happens we got
碰巧我们刚有钱给你
your money, man, plus interest.
加上利息
You're damn right, plus interest. Where?
这才像话,还有利息,在哪
Backyard.
后院
Right hand to the man, dog.
近在咫尺,后院
Backyard. Go check it out.
你去检查吧
Get... Hurting. Painful.
起,你弄伤我了,痛
Me and your old man,
我和你爸爸
We're just playing a game, all right?
我们只是在玩个游戏,好吗
Don't move.
别动
Come on!
快点
See?
看见了?
Me and the slit just boosted it.
我和那个贱人刚刚抬回来的
She's like ant, man.
她像只蚂蚁
She can lift a hundred times
她可以举起相当于自己体重
her own weight. For real.
一百倍的重物,不骗你
What the hell am I supposed to do with this?
我他妈要这东西干什么
Help me break it open.
帮我把它砸开
Take out the money, get paid.
把钱取出来,交货
Get high.
然后嗑药
That's my bank.
这是提款机
So? It's FIDC insured.
那又怎么样,它有联邦存款保险
It's a victimless crime.
这是场无人受害的犯罪
Where the hell did you get this?
你他妈哪里搞来的这玩意儿
Bodega. Way across town.
杂货店,城那边的
In, out, like bam. It was smooth as silk.
快进快出,顺利得很
What, nobody saw you?
什么,没人看见你们吗
What about witnesses, dumb ass?
有没有目击者,白痴
We roll like the breeze, for real.
我们像风那么快,真的
All we did, we just walked in all smooth-like.
我们就这么进去了,一切顺利的很
Nobody even noticed. Nobody noticed?
根本没人注意, 真的没人注意
For real? I'm telling you.
真的,我告诉你
A victimless crime.
一场没有受害者的犯罪
Jesus! Come on already!
上帝啊,你倒是快啊
It's about to give, man. I'm sensing it.
就快出钱了,我已经能感觉到了
You don't know what you're doing.
你根本不知道你在做什么
I thought you told me
我以为你说过
you boosted, like, six of these.
你偷过,大概, 6个这玩意儿
Boosted.
偷过
It's not like he ever got one open.
但一个都没打开过
At least I got persistence. The law of averages,
至少我一直很专注,根据一般规律
lucky number 7.
幸运数字是7
Don't listen to that skank.
别听那个混蛋的
Stop calling me that!
别那么叫我
I ain't no skank!
我不是什么混蛋
Skank, skank, skank ass skank!
混蛋,混蛋,乌龟王八蛋
Sit.
坐下
All right, I swear to God
好吧,我对天发誓
I will shoot you both in the face!
我会直接崩了你们的脸
Now chill!
现在,保持冷静
You, get that thing open.
你,继续开那玩意
You sit the hell down, and no throwing things.
你他妈给我坐下,别乱扔东西
Where's the kid?
那个孩子呢
The kid! The little kid!
那个孩子,那个小屁孩
What are you asking me for?
问我做什么
What the hell kind of mother are you?
你他妈算哪种妈妈?
How about you feed the kid
你也偶尔给孩子一顿
A decent meal every now and then?
体面点的饭如何
Give him a bath.
给他洗个澡
Put some baby powder on him.
再撒点爽身粉
Get him some decent TV to watch.
给他个像样的电视看看
What is this shit?
这算什么
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
You give me one hit, and I'll be
你给我一针
Any kind of mother that you want.
你想让我做什么样的妈我就做什么样的妈
Diesel, this whole thing would go easier
猛男,如果我们每人都能来一点
if we all had a little taste, man.
这事儿就会简单多了
Get out of the way.
滚一边去
Get out of the way!
滚一边去
So you didn't tell anyone.
所以你谁也没告诉
You didn't tell Elliott. Not yet.
你没告诉埃利奥特, 还没有
What does that mean?
那是什么意思?
It means what it means.
就那意思
It's a determination I have yet to make.
这个决定,我还没法做
All right. Fair enough. I can appreciate that.
好吧,够公平,不胜感激
All right. First let me say
好吧,让我先说
I very much regret involving you in this.
我很后悔将你卷入此事
This was...
这是
This entire thing was...
这整件事其实
unfortunate.
很不幸
Unfortunate?
不幸
And I apologize deeply.
我深表歉意
Now please tell me why you did it.
请告诉我你为什么要那么做
That's not really at issue here.
这不是我们要讨论的问题
You told me your insurance was
你说你有保险
covering it. Was that a lie?
是骗人的吗
If you won't take our money
如果你不准备要我们的钱
This is not an issue that concerns you,
这问题与你无关
Gretchen, okay?
格雷琴,别问了
Excuse me. It does concern me.
我很抱歉,但它确实与我有关
It concerns me greatly.
有很大的关系
You tell your wife and son
你告诉你的妻子和儿子
that I am paying for your cancer treatment.
我来付你治疗癌症的费用
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
I will clear this up with them.
我会和他们解释清楚的
The look on Skyler's face...
斯凯勒脸上的表情
She's sitting there, tears in her eyes,
她坐在那里,眼里噙着泪水
Thanking me for saving your life.
感谢我救了你的命
Why would you do that to her?
你为什么要那么对她
As I said, I will clear this up.
我说了,我会把这事说清楚
Just please allow me to do this in my own way in my own time.
请允许我以自己的方式和时间来处理这件事
All right?
好吗
I will explain the whole thing to them.
我会向他们解释这整件事
And while you're at it,explain it to me.
你在这么做的时候也请解释给我听
I don't owe you an explanation.
我并不欠你什么解释
I owe you an apology, and I have apologized.
我欠你一次道歉,而且我已经道歉了
I am very sorry, Gretchen.
我很抱歉,格雷琴
There. I've apologized twice now.
看,我已经道了两次歉了
I'm humbly sorry.
我谦逊地向你道歉
Three times.
三次了
Let me just get this straight.
让我直说了吧
Elliott and I offer to pay for
埃利奥特和我愿为你付医疗费
your treatment, no strings attached...
完全无偿的
an offer which still stands,by the way...
顺便说一声现在依旧如此
and you turn us down out of pride,
你出于自尊心拒绝了我们
whatever, and then you tell your wife
然后你告诉你的妻子
that in fact we are paying for your treatment.
其实我们在帮你付医疗费
Without our knowledge, against our will,
没经过我们允许,违背我们的意愿
you involve us in your lie.
你把我们卷入了你的谎言之中
And you sit here and tell me
然后你还能理直气壮地坐着
that that is none of my business?
跟我说这事情与我无关
That's pretty much the size of it.
大概就是这么一件事
What happened to you?
你这是怎么了
Really, Walt.
说真的,沃尔特
What happened?
发生了什么?
Because this isn't you.
这不像你
What would you know about me?
你觉得我是什么样的
What would your presumption
在你心里
about me be, exactly?
我是什么样的
That I should go begging for your charity?
我应该祈求你的捐助吗
And you waving your checkbook around,
然后你把支票簿一挥
like some magic wand,
就像挥魔棒似的
is going to make me forget how you
就可以让我原谅
and Elliott cut me out?
当初你和埃利奥特背叛我的事情
What? That can't be how you see it.
什么,事情并非如此
It was my hard work, my research, and
那是我的辛勤工作,我的研究所得
You and Elliott make millions off it.
你和埃利奥特以此赚了几百万
That cannot be how you see it.
事情不是这样的
Good. That's beautifully done. You left...
太好了,干得漂亮,你离开了
You are always the picture of innocence.
你总是一副天真无辜的样子
You left me. The picture of innocence.
你离开了我,那副天真无辜的样子
Just sweetness and light. You left me.
甜美而令人振奋,你离开了我
Newport, 4th of July weekend.
纽波特, 7月4日那个周末
You and my father and my brothers,
你,我父亲和我兄弟
and I go up to our room,
我回到房间
and you're packing your bags,barely talking.
你在整理行李,几乎不说话
What? Did I dream all that?
什么,难道这些都只是我的空想吗
That's your excuse...
那是你的借口
to build your little empire on my work?
依靠我的成果建造你的公司
How can you say that to me?
你怎么能这么对我说
You walked away.
是你离开了
You abandoned us... me, Elliott.
你抛弃了我们,我,埃利奥特
Little rich girl just adding to your millions.
小富婆只是累积你的资产
I don't even know what to say to you.
我都不知道该对你说什么好了
I don't even know where to begin.
我都不知道从哪儿说起
I feel so...
我对你
sorry for you, Walt.
很失望,沃尔特
Fuck you.
去你妈的
Little man, you hungry?
孩子,你饿了吗
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Spooge, I got him, I got him.
精虫,我抓住他了,我抓住他了
Baby, get up and help me!
亲爱的,起来帮帮我
Call me a bad mother.
既然你叫我坏妈妈
I'll show you a bad mother, bitch.
就让你看看坏妈妈是什么样的,混蛋
Get up, damn it! Get our dope!
起来,操,拿好货
Bedtime.
该睡觉了
Here we go.
到手了
Who's the big tough guy now?Is that you?
现在谁是大哥大,是你吗
You're the big man?
你是老大吗
Try and hit me now, bitch!
有种打我啊,混蛋
Try and hit me now!
有种打我啊
Try and hit me now, bitch!
现在就打我啊,贱人
Should I ask where you've been?
我能问问你刚去了哪吗
Never mind.
算了
We're long past that, I suppose.
过去就过去吧
Gretchen called about an hour ago.
格雷琴一个小时前打了个电话过来
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
Just say it.
说吧
They're cutting off the money.
他们停止给钱了
What did she say, exactly?
她到底说了什么
Not much. It was...
没说多少,就是
Abrupt. She said...
很突然,她说
something like...
大概说的是
"I'm sorry... "
我很抱歉
"to have to do this, but Elliott and I "
不得不这么做,埃利奥特和我
"can no longer continue "
无法再继续付
to pay for Walt's treatment.
沃尔特的医疗费
"I wish you the very best."
“你们一切都好”
And that was it.
就这些
She sounded apologetic.
她听起来像在道歉
I guess, it was quick.
我觉得,一切发生得很快
She got right off the phone.
她马上就挂了电话
I was so stunned, but...
我很震惊,但
I called her back, and she didn't pick up.
我打回去,她没有接
So...
那么
what do you know about this?
关于这事你都知道多少
She and I had a perfectly
今天下午她和我
nice visit this afternoon,
聊得很开心
and then you come home, and all of a sudden she's in a big hurry to leave,
然后你回家了,然后她突然就急着要离开
and then the two of you
然后你们俩就在
are talking in the driveway.
车道上又聊了起来
What do you know that I don't?
你知道些什么我不知道的
Where were you tonight?
你今晚去哪儿
I drove up to Santa Fe.
我开车去了圣达菲
I was with Gretchen...
我和格雷琴在一起
Well, Gretchen and Elliott.
当然,格雷琴还有埃利奥特
She just couldn't bring herself to tell you today.
今天,她就是不忍心告诉你
I mean, she couldn't tell me,
我是说,她也不忍心告诉我
either, really.
真的
There was a lot of...
他们都在
hemming and hawing and beating
经历一些
around the bush from both of them...
混乱,挫折
What... Tell us what?
告诉我们是什么
There was a lot of
很多
business phraseology being tossed around,
商业用语掺杂其中
Things like...
比如
"cash poor" and "leveraged"
“现金短缺”和“周转不灵”
and "quarterly decline," yada, yada, yada.
还有"季度收入下降"什么什么的
But what they were truly saying, in my opinion...
但是我觉得,他们其实是在说
They're broke.
他们破产了
You are kidding me.
你在开玩笑吧
I mean, the economy's in the toilet.
我是说,现在经济状况很糟
We all know that.
这我们都知道
And all these big banks and...
这些大银行和
Fannie Mae and...
范美妮以及
Apparently,
显然
Gray Matter is no more immune than anyone else.
头脑风暴相比于其他公司也会受点影响
That is...
就是说
Jesus, that's...
天啊,也就是说
She could have just...
她很可能刚刚想
told me herself.
亲自告诉我
Well, they're prideful people.
他们是自尊很强的人
Listen.
听着
Not to sound selfish,
不是我自私
but as far as we go,
但既然我们都到这一步了
we'll get through this, okay?
我们得撑过去,好吗
They've already paid for most of my treatment,
他们已经付了我的大部分医疗费
right?
对吗
We're going to make it.
我们能搞定
All right? I promise.
对吧,我保证
And yet...
但是
she still drives a Bentley.
她还开着宾利车
Keeping up appearances or...
强撑面子还是
I don't know. Who knows?
我不知道,谁知道呢
Baby, that don't make any sense.
宝贝,这没道理啊
Of course it makes sense.
当然有道理
Every safe's got its weak spot, right?
每个保险箱都有它的弱点,不是么
Say you're designing a safe. Where
如果由你来设计一个保险箱
are you going to put your weak spot?
你会把弱点设置在哪里
Nowhere.
哪里都不放
I made it, like...strong.
我要把它造的特别结实
Jesus! On the bottom, that's where.
上帝啊,放在底部,就是那儿
You put your weak spot on the bottom.
你把你的弱点放在底部
Baby, that H is...
宝贝,海洛因让我
bringing me down.
犯困
You took too much. I told you. I need...
你吸得太多了,我告诉过你,我需要
I need to even out.
我得振奋一下
Let me get a hit of that crystal.
让我吸一口冰毒
Hell, no. You've lost your share.
不行,你已经吸掉了你那份了
Come on, baby.
拜托,宝贝
It's all I need is just a little hit.
我只要一小口就行
Shut the hell up, you dumb skank.
给我闭嘴,你这个混蛋
I'm trying to concentrate.
我正在努力集中精力
I ain't no skank.
我不是混蛋
I would appreciate an apology.
我需要一个道歉
What?
什么
I am trying to take the high road here.
我想要高潮
Are you going to do right?
你准备给我吗
Listen to me, stupid.
听着,笨蛋
I am in the middle of some very important work.
我做某项很重要的工作正到一半
I am on the verge here, all right?
我马上就能搞定了,明白不
So shut your skank ass pie hole
所以闭上你的臭嘴
and assist me and shut up!
过来帮忙,住嘴
I ain't no skank.
我不是混蛋
Skank, skank, skank ass skank!
混蛋,混蛋,王八蛋
Skank ass skank!
王八蛋
Skank ass skank!
王八蛋
You listening to me skank?
听着,混蛋
You hear me, skank?
你听到我说什么吗,混蛋
You are a skank ass skank!
你是个王八蛋
I ain't no skank.
我不是混蛋
Don't!
不要
I ain't no skank.
我不是混蛋
Remember peekaboo?
你还记得躲猫猫吗
Can you go peekaboo like this?
你能不能这样躲起来
Can you keep your eyes closed?
你可以闭上眼吗
You keep them closed.
快闭上眼睛
That's good. That's real good. All right.
很好,太好了,好的
You keep them closed just like that.
你就像那样闭上眼睛
It's a little game we're going to play.
我们将要玩一个小游戏
Look at me. You wait right here. Okay?
听着,你在这儿等着,好吗
It's just part of the game.
这只是游戏的一部分
You wait right here, and...
你在这儿等,然后
Look, just... just don't go back inside.
听着,就是别回头朝里面看
All right? You stay right here. Okay?
好吗,你就呆在这儿,好吗
You have a good rest of your life, kid.
祝你余生幸福,孩子
cell
n. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室
covering
n. 覆盖物,遮避物 adj. 掩护的,掩盖的
check
n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
adamant
adj. 非常坚硬的,强硬的,固执的 n. 坚硬无比之物
concentrate
v. 集中,专心,浓缩 n. 浓缩物
innocence
n. 无罪,无知,天真无邪
appreciate
vt. 欣赏,感激,赏识 vt. 领会,充分意识 vi.
bond
n. 债券,结合,粘结剂,粘合剂 vt. 使结合,为 .
presumption
n. 推测,可能性,冒昧,放肆,[法律]推定
pride
n. 自豪,骄傲,引以自豪的东西,自尊心 vt. 以 .